2016 International Conference on Environment, Energy, Materials and Information Engineering
2016 International Conference on Environment, Energy, Materials and Information Engineering will be held in Sanya during December 28-30,2016. EEMIE2016 will provide a opportunity for students, researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Environment, Energy, Materials and Information Engineering. It also serves to foster communication among researchers and practitioners working in a wide variety of scientific areas with a common interest in improving Environment, Energy, Materials and Information Engineering related techniques. EEMIE2016 ONLY accepts unpublished research papers. Submitted conference papers will be reviewed by technical committees of the Conference. All accepted papers will be submitted to EI Compendex,Tomson Reuters Web of Science(WOS),CPCI(ISTP) by DEStech Publications.
CALL FOR PAPERS
1. Environment Science and Engineering
2. Ecological Engineering
3. Energy Engineering
4. Renewable Energy
5. Natural Resources and Sustainable Ecological Development
6. Materials Science and Engineering
7. Composite Materials, Nano-materials, Bio-materials
8. Information Engineering
9. Computing Science and Engineering
About DEStech Publications, Inc DEStech Publications, Inc.publishes original books, textbooks, CD-ROMs, eBooks, proceedings, and refereed journals in advanced technology and engineering. To specialist authors and editors in technical disciplines, DEStech Publications offers a combination of high-level editing, excellent review procedures, and royalties with state-of-the-art book and journal production and global marketing. For societies and conference organizers, DEStech produces custom books, CD-ROMs and flash drives for meetings and congresses worldwide on time. As a full-service contract publisher, DEStech is organized to meet the publishing needs of societies, conference organizers, and foundations. DEStech's staff of experts in electronic typesetting, book design, and CD-ROM/online technologies can deliver highly attractive customized publications for technical meetings and societies-on time.
1. All papers must be written in English, also the table and figure texts and must be formatted MS Word according to the following instructions.
2. In addition, all papers should be less than 4 pages in length and must be written in strict accordance with the format.
3. Any submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference. Only accepted papers with successful registration will be published in the conference proceeding.
4. Before you send the manuscript and Paper Submission Form to us, Please make sure your manuscript file will have a filename "(Topic field) Paper title.doc"